Clinical Training Specialist
One of the leading Medical Recruitment Specialists in SA is now recruiting for a private hospital based in the Eastern Cape, seeking to employ a strong and qualified Clinical Facilitator to manage all staff orientation and CPD programmes within their 100-bed hospital.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
· Relevant qualification in Nursing Education
· Registered with SANC as an Assessor & Moderator
· Extensive private hospital experience
· Must have worked within a similar teaching capacity
· Own reliable transport and valid drivers license
· Ability to travel between the hospital and nursing college
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively visit our website on www.rposervices.co.za for more information.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates within 2 weeks of application received.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING• Grade 12 with the relevant nursing qualifications.• Registered with the...
Adzuna - Port Elizabeth, Nelson Mandela Bay - Adzuna
HOSPITAL MANAGER (CLINICAL - NURSING / PHYSIOTHERAPY / OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY) - BLOEMFONTEIN, FREE STATE
Permanent, Full Time Position Therapy, Nursing Vacancy (Wellness and Psychiatry) The ideal candidate would have a...
Netsai Naledi - Port Elizabeth, Nelson Mandela Bay - Adzuna